Friday, March 18, 2011

Day #1: Villa Love

I decided to do something a little bit different with my blog (if you can consider one single post in 5 months a "blog") and start recognizing one thing every single day that I am grateful for. I hope everyone can appreciate this, seeing as how keeping up with anything is a pretty difficult task for me... so bear with me!

For my first day of gratitude, I am going to start out with a big one... my best Villa friends. I couldn't ask for a stronger support system or more genuine people to call my best friends. I was reminded of this when I took a much needed trip to San Francisco to reunite with three of the many Villa girls I love. In one little weekend I was totally rejuvenated, despite my work-induced sleep deprivation. I couldn't be more grateful for everything that my Villa girls do for me, including making me stick to Lenten resolutions and sneaking me wine when I forgot my ID in my carry-on bag and the waitress is the spawn of satan. For all of this, I thank you guys :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. and you. and our san francisco trip.

    ReplyDelete