Saturday, March 19, 2011

Day #2: My Very First Tulsa Friend

I don't know where I'd be without my first Tulsa friend, Lisa Grigone. There is very little that isn't funny about our friendship... for starters, I wouldn't say we exactly chose to be roommates in the DG house. It was more of a "Hey Megan and Lisa, neither of you have roommates in the house yet, so why don't you live together?" ... Followed by us briefly glancing at each other and shrugging, mostly because it would be too awkward to say "Um no thanks, I think I'll stay in the dorm..." (Just kidding Wisa :) ) Little did I know she was another St. Louisan who was way cooler than I was / am!!

We've had some greattt times, including you reading me my English assignments while I was snuggled in my bivvy sack, finding you passed out in my bed on a pretty much daily basis when climbing the ladder to yours was too strenuous, and the time you saved me from drowning in the bathtub when I fell asleep after Krissee's party bus. You were the greatest first roommate and first best friend in Tulsa that I could have ever asked for. And I am very excited for drinks and appetizers tonight. Love you my wittle Wisa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment